CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Big Brother 8 Rant

Yes, it's true, I'm a Big Brother fan. I've been watching since season 3 and while I don't get into it as much as some of the internet fans do, I still have my moments where I have to say "What the Hell America!!!!".

First off, I'd like to tell CBS that this show is NOT the Donato show. No matter what you have listed on my cable information page. (Seriously, it says "Daniele Donato Dick Donato, Big Brother 8". HUH? That pisses me off. I hate those two. Last year it didn't say "Will and Boogie Chill Town Big Brother 7". I'm just saying. As for the Double D's, all I can say is Daniele is the biggest whiner I've ever heard and I can't stand her "It's soooooooooooo frustrating" and "You don't understand". Frankly, that's all she CAN say and while I don't like her father very much, I can see how hard he tries to communicate with her. She's a little bitch. I'm sorry for him. However, that is the only sympathy he gets from me because he is one abusive Mother Fucker. It's no wonder all the females in his life run away from him. Why would anyone stick around to take that kind of shit? I only wished Jess and Eric had the balls to evict one or the other in their last opportunity to backdoor someone this week. Too bad they are ball-less. Frankly if I see that whine-bot Daniele win this show, I will be truly disgusted. What a cheating lying little whore (my judgmental side is coming out). Did you see that YouTube post where she is getting Nick off under the covers? As if we all didn't know. So the girl can be quiet, she's obviously practiced hard at it so she could manage to do it on the show. Her poor boyfriend. I feel embarassed for him.

America, what the hell are you doing to Eric? I am so mad at America for first off trying to make Eric lose and then to align him with the D's. I wanted to control some power here, but as usual America just wants to destroy something. Just like American Idol when the web posts were trying to make the worst win. Ugh! Why bother to watch at all if that's your goal? I don't really get it, but whatever. Eric is doing amazingly well even if America is trying to screw him. He has jumped into being America's Player whole-heartedly and I commend him for that. It would be interesting to see him win.

WAAAAAAAAAAAmber and Jameka are too busy thumping bibles to notice they are being played. Did they come on the show to play or pray? That is confusing to me to see them praying and telling God over and over again how much they love him and they aren't holding anything against him when HE makes them lose. HA HA HA... Cults to the left please. If my eyes roll anymore they might roll right outa my head. LOL!

Basically, I left out Zach because.... there's nothing to say. I feel nothing. Hmmmmmm.

I guess to end this gripe session, my vote is for Jessica. I think she'll be the best winner. She seems smart. Let's see what else happens...

Hope you enjoy the show too! :)

0 comments: