CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

She Said, She Said

I know men that gossip, but women are the worst. Especially in an office. Seems like you can tell someone a secret one minute and the next minute you're hearing the same secret from someone else, only this time in a negative tone. This is driving me crazy. I've decided to turn this around to work in my favor. From now on if I want someone to know something that I can't really talk about, I'm gonna tell this one girl who can't keep her mouth shut. Then I'll know for sure the information will get out. I'd really like to make something up that is totally ridiculous to see how far it gets. But it would also have to be something that someone is comfortable sharing with me. Another office game. How fun!

Seriously tho, if you find yourself in a situation like this, deny deny deny. You don't know about it, you never heard about it, no one has discussed it with you. Period. Lie your ass off. No one can prove a thing.

It's almost 5pm. Thank God. If I have to take one more minute... oh yeah, I applied for more jobs today. So here's my admin tip of the day: If you can waste time looking for a new job at a current job that you hate, do it.

0 comments: