CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Penis Envy? I Think Not.

My boss (I like to refer to him as PHB - Pointy Headed Boss from Dilbert) goes past my desk, mostly like towards the bathroom. Another guy walks up and says where is PHB, I gesture with my chin "thataway". So he saunters off in that direction and my mind starts to wander.... is he actually going to track down PHB in the men's room? And if so, how do you maintain your dignity while holding your pecker urinating in front of an employee. Come to think of it, what if you catch your boss urinating and you realize yours is bigger. Seriously. What if. And now come to think of it, I think it's pretty freakin gross to see any of my coworkers going to the bathroom and I find myself all of sudden struck mad at the thought of anyone having to use a urinal at all. Thank God I am a woman.

0 comments: