CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ragin...

I am pretty sure you should never blog when you're angry, but I don't know where to turn and I am furious, yet again. I just found out that there are a few people in the office who are actually trying to take a portion of my job responsibility away. I know exactly why, too. It's because I "caught" them doing something wrong and corrected them, so now they are trying to say it's a confidential matter and I should be saying anything. Oh and yes, I found out this was all behind my back, they sent an email to my boss with a new proposed procedure that completely leaves me out of it. I'll be seeing this afternoon how he responds to this crap. Honestly, if he sides with them, I'll be looking for a new job again. I'm so tired of my responsibilities being stripped from me, not because I do it wrong, but simply because other people don't like me. And yes, that is what it boils down to. F them. That's what I say.

1 comments:

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Your blog is exactly the right place to go when you are stewing mad - welcome back!