CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Updates to May

I know it's been a real long time since I wrote last. So many things have happened, I am not sure where to begin.

I guess I should start off with the most happy news of all - Esmerelda is leaving! Ding Dong the witch is (almost) gone! WaaaHOOOOO! We have had nothing but strife between us, and even most recently I discussed her terrible behavior with folks above me, and then when she got evaluted during our yearly review, he refused to acknowledge it was a problem and made it sound like it was all about me! I can't even tell you how pissed off that made me, and she got it in her head I was trying to 'stab her in the back'. How ridiculous. Yeah, that's my agenda all right, I just so love to stab people in the back. It makes my work day so enjoyable. NOT! I gave that a month before I spoke to her about it, she was so pissed (rightly so, her boss should have told her upfront about her issues that needed to be fixed instead of sweeping it under the carpet). Then I simply said, yes I discussed you, yes it's my right to do so, and yes, your boss did know and how unfortunate he didn't discuss it with you. She asked if she could trust me and I said about what? Frankly if I witness something that needs to be brought to the attention of upper management, then that's what I will do, as is my job to do so. She said, are we friends. I said we are co-workers who need to cooperate with each other, I don't need to know anything personal if that is your wish. I'm not so sure she really got it, but in any event, it is almost over. June 13th will be the best day ever! I can not wait. My eyes will be totally dry for the main event and I'm sure I will celebrate my ass off that weekend.

Next, I don't know about you guys, but I am still waiting for my stimulus check. Apparently since I did my taxes online at turbotax, I have to wait for a paper check. What a pain, I am bummed. Once I get it the money, though, it's not like I can spend it on anything fun. I just bought a car (from PHB, no less!) and now I owe him car payments - with interest. I have every intention of just handing that money over to him to get this paid off ASAP. It's great to have a new car, and one that I definitely wanted, but it is uncomfortable owing my boss money.

Other updates: still with my main man, 2 1/2 years now, we are thinking of moving in together. Hopefully my son will adapt, but right now he's not too happy about it. Too used to having mom to himself his whole life, but people do this every day and I know once he gets settled in, things will fall into place. Change is always hard. Heck, sometimes I still wonder if it's a good idea, I am so used to living on my own and taking care of myself. But yeah, this guy is "the one" and I'm ready to try doing what adults do.

Ok, that's all I have in my head right now. I will try to keep this up, I just got a little paranoid for a while, wondering if my company was turning all big brother on me and watching my every move. I suppose it is possible. I don't have any names on this however, so I think I'm pretty good and not really doing anything too wrong, other than voicing my own opinion.

Take care, talk soon :)

1 comments:

doodlebelle said...

I love ya. I just finished reading your posts and I am SO grateful that I don't work in an office. At least you can handle it with humor.