CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Brand New Day

I am actually glad to go to work today. It's true! Today is the first day of the rest of my happy work life. I keep singing "ding dong the bitch is gone" in my head and I smile and flit about my house getting ready just like Cinderella with her mice buddies. (I know it's a different fairy tale than Oz, but work with me here.) I figure if anything goes wrong today, it must be my own fault.

The only gray area is in the news today. I hear California is once again trying to ban same sex marriages. You know, I can't really imagine standing up in front of a ton of people to try to destroy other people's ability to be happy and married. Fucking republicans. I seriously hope all of you out there are voting democrat this year in order to end this war and hate mongering people of the world from being in leadership positions. Go Obama!

That's all I can say this morning. Off to get my coffee and hummingly get ready for work.

0 comments: