CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What To Call It

I did some research yesterday at work and was trying to figure out exactly how work was making me feel and I was really surprised to find out that it's a form of bullying. When people do what they can to undermine you, take credit for what you do and it's constant and consistent. Also when they get other people to take it on with them to form a group of bullies. There was a word for this too, it's called mobbing. I really didn't know this is what it was called and I'm so surprised, but everything in the article sounded like they were talking about me and my work day. Amazing. I copied it all and when HR speaks to me, I will be bringing this up. I'll get more detailed on this later.... Who out there feels bullied by co-workers? I'll put some definitions up to clarify later on tonight. You would be amazed!

1 comments:

doodlebelle said...

Good for you! I'm so soory that this is happening to you, and it needs to end.