CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We Don't Need No Stinking Badges

The moments that I think I am so very amazing seem to be the moments when there is always someone being a thorn in my side as well. Example: to enter my office building security we need to have badges. To go to other offices we need to have photo badges. I called our tech department and they will not make my sattelite office any badges so I think to myself, I will make some on my own for the whole office. Do I have to? No. Should it be done? Yes. Is it my responsibility? No. But whatever, it's fun to do something different and I always feel a sense of accomplishment when I do. So I make the stinkin badges and everyone is grateful except for one guy, who instead of wearing it on his clip, decides to try to cram it into his overstuffed wallet. I say dude, what are you doing to my magnificent work? You need to wear that when our office travels to the other office in a few weeks. Please don't destroy it. He starts whining and complaining. I said that is not the proper response. What you should be doing is thanking me for taking the extra mile to make sure you are properly identified and security doesn't tackle you for being an outsider! He continues to cram... now I'm wondering if I can cram my foot up his ass.

4 comments:

The Guv'ner said...

Dude, honestly? I'd say no more about it and when the other place roast his ass, you just be standing by with the marshmallows...

There's always some idiot who doesn't quite realize the level of power we actually have over them. The only way to truly find that out is to PISS US OFF.

The Guv'ner said...

Also, should I add your site to my blogroll or is it too secret for such revelations???

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I think you should cram away, by all means. Ingrates don't deserve the fruits of your hard work and inventiveness.

The Secretary said...

Hey Guv'ner, thanks for visiting! I'm hopping over to the store for some marshmallows right now. Oh and please feel free to blogroll me. I guess the secret is out! :)

Also a big welcome to Lady - who I must confess to tell you that lunch is one of my 3 favorite meals of the day.