CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

I think I'm a fairly observant person. I'm aware of my surroundings, of people around me. Sometimes it astonishes me how oblivious people can be. This weekend I drastically changed my haircolor. You can't miss it. I was blond and now I'm auburn. Esmerelda just walked by me, looked me in the eye and didn't even notice. Hmmmm.... I suppose there is the possibility that I look like shit and she's afraid to say anything at all, but in all honesty, I'm damn good lookin, so I don't see this happening. HA! *smirk* Oh, and by the way, 3 men noticed already. Yes, men. You heard me. So ahhhhh.... hmmmm.

It's 15 minutes later and she came up to me all smiles, wanting to see and "ohhh it looks so good". Am I buying this shit? I have such a bad attitude and I am so cynical here at work. Which is pretty funny because my personal life I'm pretty laid back and I don't let too much upset me. I even generally give people the benefit of the doubt that they are being real with me. But not at work. No way. Oh the games people play. Later I will move stuff around just to make them all a-twitter. Hee hee.

2 comments:

The Guv'ner said...

Yay for the auburn, missy! I have been toying with auburn myself! Or at least a ginger-red colour. I'm strawberry blonde naturally so it gets boring and you naturally either go one way or the other when you think about dye - red or blonde. And really blonde involves nasty roots. And red fades. It's a conundrum. It's hard being me. Maybe I should do as I did in high school and dye it pink.

The Secretary said...

I think I may have done it just to show myself I'm different from these bitches. Plus I just like the red... try it for just the winter. That's my plan :)

Oh, plus they have those neat root touch-ups...I haven't experimented with that yet, but I'm sure in a couple weeks I will have to.

TGIF :)